The Next Stage Capital Campaign
When our heating and AC equipment reached the end of its 20-year lifespan early in 2023, TCAN faced an unexpected capital expense of $150,000. We reached out to our most dedicated supporters for assistance.
Their response surprised us: “Yes, we will help. But think bigger.”
We are ecstatic to announce an incredible opportunity to take our cherished arts venue to “The Next Stage” with these key projects:
- Stage/Backstage Revitalization
- New main stage with adjustable stairs and offstage piano storage
- Renovation of artist’s Green Room and bathroom
- Production Technology Initiative
- Redesign of stage lighting plot with energy-efficient LED fixtures
- Installation of side-stage projection screens for video content
- Facility Preservation and Refurbishment
- Urgent replacement of two 20-ton HVAC rooftop units
- Replacement/upgrade of 275 seats in mainstage venue
- Roof replacement and window refurbishment for sustainability
Our supporters have pledged their support. But – they have challenged us to raise an additional $100,000 from TCAN members and patrons which they will generously match 100%, allowing us to achieve our goal of raising $600,000 towards the completion of these projects. Every $100 you donate moves us $200 closer to achieving our goal.
Now it’s up to you.
Capital donations of any amount received by January 31, 2024 will be matched in full, doubling your impact, making a difference in preserving TCAN, and elevating the patron experience. The chart below shows progress through January 31, 2024, including pledged matching funds. Our goal will be reached if we can raise the last $15,335 before midnight January 31, 2024!
- Donors contributing $1,000 may sponsor a chair with an engraved plaque in the mainstage venue or Cinema Room. Gifts of $3,000+ will be permanently recognized on TCAN’s Capital Campaign wall, displayed in the Cinema Room lobby. All gifts are tax-deductible and can be made via various methods.
- To qualify for 1:1 matching funds, your gift must be received no later than January 31, 2024. Documented pledges are welcome.
- If you have questions regarding The Next Stage capital campaign, please contact the TCAN Development Team using our Feedback Form here.
Sponsor a Seat
SPONSOR A SEAT in TCAN’s historic firehouse, and help us sustain and enhance a vital cultural resource in the MetroWest region. Your fully tax-deductible donation to The Next Stage capital campaign will provide a lasting tribute to your family, friend or business with an elegant, personalized plaque permanently mounted to one of the 120 seats in the Cinema Room, or one of the 275 chairs in the mainstage venue.
A seat in this treasured arts venue, inscribed with your name, a loved one’s name, your business name, or in memoriam, will create a lasting legacy. For future visitors, your named seat serves as a reminder of your commitment to the arts in MetroWest. Support for our Capital Campaign will provide lasting sustainability of this treasured arts venue to serve generations to come. Seat sponsorship is $1,000/seat for all seats.
- Ready to put your name down in TCAN’s history as a patron of the arts in MetroWest? Reach out to the TCAN Development Team using the Feedback Form found here.